In Dungeon Overlord, a Library is where Research is performed to learn technologies.
The research rate of a Library is determined by a combination of 8 things:
- The number of Warlocks currently researching: each Warlock contributes a base 6 Research per hour.
- The level of each Warlock: each level beyond 1 increases base Research by 20%.
- The Efficiency of the each Warlock: Efficiency can be improved by shocking, but only up to +100%.
- The number of Bookcases (+5%), Sturdy Bookcases (+10%), and Ornate Bookcases (+15%) in the Library.
- The level of the Temple (+10% for each level beyond 2) in the dungeon, if one exists.
- The 25% research bonus that can be purchased in the Store.
- The presence of a Taskmaster (+2% per Taskmaster level).
- The number of Library Tiles: Each Tile increases the research rate by 0.5%.
You can only increase the maximum number of Warlocks that can generate research in a Libray by upgrading the Library.
Tile Cost: 50 Gold
Per Tile Bonus: 0.5% Research Rate
|Level||Upgrade Requirements||Upgrade Time||Benefits||Accumulated Benefits|
|5 minutes (claims .2 minutes)||
1 200 Crystal
4 000 Gold
20 Ashen Stone
40 000 Gold
1 200 Moonstone
The Library has no prerequisites.
Level 1/Tiles File:Library1.PNG
Level 2 File:Library2.PNG
Level 3 File:Library3.PNG
Level 4 File:Library4.PNG
Level 5 File:Library5.PNG