Previous Version: 01.21.11 Next
- Non-military settlements will now show which military structures are defending them when players select their hate table from the settlement panel.
- Level 5 (max level) rooms will now display a message that the room is at max level in the requirements box.
- Rooms with no benefits will now display a message about not having any benefits in the benefits box. (For example, a level 1 room with no tile benefits.)
- Added forward and back buttons to browse the rooms on the room panel.
- Alphabetized the room list on the room panel.
- Market purchases can now be cancelled from the Overworld Events report.
- Lowered the drawbridge! Fortresses that were unable to launch attacks previously can now go forth and pillage. Their potential attack power has been reduced until their hate values settle out.
- Marketplace sales will now correctly update the seller's total gold display.
- Future Marketplace purchase missions will display the correct quantity in their Overworld task details.
- Battle reports will now display more accurate timestamps.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from making two Market purchases in a row from the Overworld.
- Safe Storage should now be more safe.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.